Passion Vista celebrates Hayley Bohan's success on International Women's Day.New Delhi [India],

May 21 (ANI / ATK): Combined Brainz celebrates the achievements of leading women for example with glitz, glamor and glamor at the International Women's Day event on March 8, 2022. The world sees the most anticipated event "Women Leaders they should look to Them in 2022 "for digital reasons.
The event was attended by a number of highly regarded women leaders from all walks of life who shared information about their journey.

When Hayley Bohan was learning in her first class about consumer behavior and marketing while at University, she knew she was a lifelong addict. Two decades later, he is now the founder of 'Marketing on Purpose', a Canadian-based marketing and marketing company. "I loved how psychology had an impact and why people chose to buy," said the colleague Hayley, who expanded her marketing career with corporate jobs in senior positions continuously until about nine years ago. However, traveling and long hours did not give him enough time with his young children so he left corporate life and entered the ever-changing world of small businesses. “When I was in business, I felt guilty. I felt that in order to grow into a business, I needed to be at work longer, gain more, and prove myself over and over again. There is so much that can help me. repeating what most of us believe. He adds, "I left the company to spend more time with my family, but not because I wanted to work less or less enthusiastic about what I was doing. I needed flexibility. Now I can spend the time I was doing.“We all have the power to change our lives. We just have to have the courage to take real action to achieve the vision we want to have." In 2017, after serving as Chief Marketing Officer at the start of a small business in his hometown for four years, Hayley felt confident about launching his own company - Marketing On Purpose. The company teaches small business owners how to create their own unique-most popular brands. They help to develop a product strategy and strategic planning that will lay the foundation for a successful and prosperous business. Speaking of the love that drives him, Hayley says, "I want to live every day knowing that I am a catalyst for positive change. I believe that our unique gifts and experiences can be used to create a wave of positive change that this world needs. There is nothing more satisfying than helping to spark someone's enthusiasm and see them come out and make the world a better place. " Marketing On Purpose is now four years old, and Hayley has trained more than 150 small business owners and trained hundreds of others. He has been a visiting speaker and trainer in post-secondary institutions, government institutions and a number of podcasts. She was honored as the 2021 Top Business Trainers to Look Out for, as well as the 2021 Top Women’s Tragedy for two American magazines (Disruptor Magazine and NYC Journal, respectively). Instead, he was a trainer who helped small businesses get acquainted and get around Covid. A perfect combination of emotional intelligence, talent and hard work, Hayley is also good at building relationships. Inspiration for many, who inspired him? "My father, Phil Jones. , 'but he wanted to live. He said,' No, I was wrong! ' And in spite of all the disagreements, he lived another seven months. His struggle gave us more time together, more laughter, and more memories, and for that, thank you forever. when we are determined not to be uncomfortable, "Hayley said. To learn more about Hayley, check out www.passionvista.com or email, info@passionvista.com This story is provided by ATK.ANI will not be liable in any way for the content of this article. (ANI / ATK)